Monday, October 19, 2009

Moment of personal privilege: Paige Scott



Paige and I are glued together by a bond that is not quickly broken.  We were cabin buddies; what's up owl cabin!! And although living in small quarters for a week with 14 girls may drive two people apart, it brought us so much closer.  We laughed, cried, made up fantastic Camp Beautiful chants together.  We are best friends.  She's an amazing girl!  And a pretty awesome dancer!  I love talking with her about life... uhh and boys. ;) She's one of the most encouraging girls that I know.  Always lifting people up, and making sure that everything feels included.  I love just being around her cause i'm hoping eventually some of her mercy and compassion will rub off on me...

I love you, Paige, you're amazing!!!

1 comment:

  1. YESS!
    i freaking love paige scott :)
    and eden wittendorf :)
    and im gonna be extremely grumpy tomorrow at small group if i dont go to bed...
    NOW!
    haha :)
    love youu!!

    ReplyDelete