Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reasons Why I love My Brother



-Well let's get the obvious out of the way first... he's a STUD.

-He can rock a pair of aviators like nobody's business.

-I scream for him as loud as possible at every sporting event he's in and he doesn't get embarrassed. (Not that it would stop me if it did embarrass him...)

-He watches Gilmore Girls with me.

-He worships God like crazy with everything in him.

-He plays Wii with me even though i'm really bad and he kicks my butt every single time.

-He talks to me even when he's around his friends.

-And probably the biggest reason I love my brother is because of this conversation he had with a girl at his school.
          Girl: Hey, why are you reading your bible?
          Christian: Why are you reading 'Twilight?'
          Girl: Cause it's a really good book, and I like it a lot!!!
          Christian: That's exactly what I read my bible.
          Girl: Oh...
Christian takes his Bible to school everyday, reads it when he has free time, and has even memorized some verses.  He inspires me.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CHRISTIAN!!!

(Reasons why I love my sister... coming soon. for real.)

1 comment:

  1. I happen to be a fan of your brother as well. And I'm a fan of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete