Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's been a month...

A month since I've written a blog post. My sincerest apologies to those who are agitated that I haven't been on top of posting... (cough, dad, cough.)
Soooo what's happened in the past month...?? Lots.
How do you feel about a list? Cause I feel great about one...

--> Said goodbye to a dear friend, I was sad. He moved to Florida, so i'm sure he wasn't saddened by leaving boring northern Indiana.
--> My little (actually my BIG) brother turned 14!!!!! Crazyness!! He'll be a freshman at Penn next year and I can't believe it!
--> Watched my beastly brother at a few basketball games.
-->I WENT TO RENEWAL!!!! (more to come on that later...)
--> Purdue beat IU!
--> Purdue basketball started which is awesome because they're more dependable than the football team...
--> There was fog and I slept in.
--> Thanksgiving!! :)
--> Watched The Proposal... THREE TIMES over break.
--> No snow... :(
--> Went and cut down our Christmas tree!! And again... no snow.
--> Did tons of hw; studyed for lots of tests.

And currently I am mourning that fact that there is still NOT A FLAKE of snow in my yard.  Gearing up for a hard week; choir concert week (aka: the week I will die) and a plethora of tests, quizzes, and finals!!
Hard to believe, we're already nearing the end of the first semester... But I am more than ready for Christmas breakkk!!!

I will try harder to share with you relatively pointess stories about my life more often.

Bye, friends!

2 comments: