Monday, December 21, 2009

Questions.

Where is my lasor focus?
Are my priorities in order; do I spend more time digging into God's word than I do reading my US History book?  If you really are what you spend the most time doing, than I am an overly stressed out student just barely staying above water.  So how do I make my relationship with Jesus stay just as alive with all of my other school work, without completely burning myself out? Truth be told... I don't know.  I don't know how to balence the thing that is my life right now.
How do I "Love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind, and soul" when the majority of my day is studying concepts that I might not even use the rest of my life? How do I include God is something like school? If I was God, I wouldn't want to be at school. I'm just sayin.

God, I have so many questions. Where are you when it seems like I can't get answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment