Monday, October 4, 2010

The End... Sort Of

Since this school year has started I've had tons of people ask me how it feels to finally be a senior. I always say the same thing "You know, excited, can't wait to be done!" But inside I'm screaming, It can't be over, I just started high school!!!!! I was a little 14-year-old freshman like 2 days ago. Wondering around Penn High School figuring out the fastest way to get to Biology from lunch. I'm not ready to leave yet; slow down, give me a few minutes to catch my breath. I never share this information with anyone however because I like to appear composed and cool, like a mature senior in high school.
But straight up, 2 things scare me about the fact that I graduate in 8 months.
1. I can't figure out how in the world the time started going so fast!! When every physics and geometry class seemed to drag on for hours, but then suddenly the year was over. Then, suddenly summer was over and classes were starting again....
2. I'M ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL. Like over, like I won't be coming back. I will walk out on the last day and never return as a student. Even as I write those words it doesn't seem real. But I have tons of college applications and a huge senior exit project packet to prove that fact.

If i get a chance, you know with all my busy senior things, I will write a post on highlights from every year of high school, but for now... I found a picture from all four years that I think you'd enjoy... warning... they're a little bit scary.

Freshman Year... mehhh braces.

Sophmore Year... still had braces, but LOVE this girl.

Junior Year... j-love!


Senior Year... so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment