Monday, October 4, 2010

Riley.



I just officially met Riley Vandervoorde over the summer at Camp Adventure.. but ask anyone, I stalked him before that. (and still do...) He is seriously one of the coolest kids I know. And as a freshman at Penn he has already made more of an impact that I probably made over all 4 years. He's also hilarious.
I have lunch with Riley every other day with a bunch of other gsm friends. So today, we were talking and Riley told us a story...

"When I went to Little School, errrr Elementary school, I used to think that when the teacher was taking attendance before class started and she would call everyones name and the girls would raise their hands and say "Present!" I thought they said that because they thought that they were a present to the class. And i found out that I was wrong... last year." Ohhh Riley, you're so cool. Haha we all got a good laugh out of that. Riley also wants to be a pastor, which is AMAZING!! If you don't know him... you probably should, just sayin. Riley, you're awesome buddy. Glad to call you a friend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha you actually made a blog post about him!! with the pictures! hahahah i love it!!!
    gold day lunches make me happy.
    annnd so do riley's stories hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were a like button I would push it. I'm so proud of Riley. How he is high school already is beyond me I'm old. You know who else I'm proud of...YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete