Thursday, August 20, 2009

Breathe in deep.... aaaand GO!

Let us all take a moment to breathe in a collective deep breath. Mmmm, doesn't that make you feel nice and relaxed? Well, enjoy that small moment, because it's gonna be a crazy ride, and I like lists. :)
Ready?
Ok, good, here we go!

First/Second day of school
--->Overwhelming
--->Chaotic
--->AP Seminar.... Hmmm, it's gonna be a fun year.
--->Great to see friends!
--->Physics=Pretty much death
--->More to come...

Random thoughts swimming around in the recesses of my brain...
--->I CANT WAIT FOR GSM TO STARTTTTT!!!!
--->How am I going to get a 4 page spanish vocab packet done by tomorrow...?
--->My devotion was really good this morning...
--->"What good is to gain the whole world, but lose your soul?"
--->I use a lot of these: ...
--->Hmmm, I wonder what those are called, I can't seem to think of it right now
--->I'm a big fan of Tim Hughes
--->Ooh, I have to go babysit.

Sorry for that very pointless, picture-less post... I'll make for it later :)

Bye, friends

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahah
    i love you eden :)
    that pretty much made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i'm glad that i made your day heat ;)

    ReplyDelete