Friday, August 14, 2009

Inseperable... "What is a friend, a single soul dwelling in 2 bodies."


Rebeccah Sarah Rendall is one of the best girls I have ever known. Her love for Christ shines brightly, and her love for others is something that I envy. I look at her and think, I wish I was exactly like her. She's one of the biggest role models in my life. I love to worship with her, and I loved getting to serve beside her this summer at Camp and Mexico. Get to know her, you won't be sorry.
"Every time your name comes up in prayer, I say, "Thank you, God!" I keep hearing of the love and faith you have for the Mather Jesus, which brims over to other believers. And I keep praying that this faith we hold in common keeps showing up in the good things we do, and that people recognize Christ in all of it." --> Philemon 1:4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment